TARONGA ZOO T&C's
Aussie Drops is now a proud sponsor of Taronga Zoo.
We value our Australian wildlife and are proud to be supporting the conservation efforts of Taronga Zoo.
This means a lot for our fans. Not only will you have access to exclusive prizes like FREE passes, and overnight stays at Roar & Snore, you can also know that every purchase of Aussie Drops will be supporting our native wildlife.
To find out more about how we are supporting Taronga Zoo and all our exciting promotions, visit us on Facebook: @AussieDrops
AUSSIE DROPS PROUDLY SPONSORING TARONGA ZOO – ON-PACK DONATION PROMOTION
1. The “Aussie Drops proudly sponsoring Taronga Zoo” donation promotion is conducted by Confectionery Trading Co. Pty Ltd, ABN 67 002 397 266 of 5 Epic Place, Villawood NSW 2161, www.ctcaustralia.com/ 02 9743 8631 (“Promoter”).
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
1. Simply buy a specially marked packet of Aussie Drops during the promotional period. Specially marked packs include (and shown visually below):
a. Aussie Drops Eucalyptus 150g
b. Aussie Drops Honey & Eucalyptus 150g
c. Aussie Drops Butter & Menthol 150g
d. Aussie Drops Eucalyptus 70g
e. Aussie Drops Honey & Eucalyptus 50g
AUSSIE DROPS TARONGA ZOO CONSUMER PROMOTION
1. This competition is conducted by Confectionery Trading Co. Pty Ltd, ABN 67 002 397 266. of 5 Epic Place, Villawood NSW 2161, www.ctcaustralia.com/ 02 9743 8631 (“Promoter”).
FIRST THINGS FIRST – CAN YOU ENTER?
2. You sure can – as long as you are:
(a) An Australian resident
(b) over the age of 16 years
(c) cool about all relevant terms and conditions (“Eligible Entrant”)
3. Stop reading right now if you are: an employee/director, of the Promoter or one of their immediate family members; a retailer, supplier, associated company, or agency of the Promoter; or a person who the Promoter has previously notified is not eligible to enter. Sorry - you’ll have to sit this one out.
HOW TO ENTER
4. It’s pretty easy. Go to https://www.ctcaustralia.com/aussie-drops-tarongazoo, fill in the simple entry form and “Tell us in 25 words or less which animal you can’t wait to see at Taronga Zoo” during the promotion period.
5. The Promotion Period is between 9am 16th May 2022 to midnight 24th July 2022.
6. All entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period and in accordance with the conditions of entry. Incomplete, obscene or incomprehensible entries will be binned for recycling.
7. Only one entry per person is allowed each week during the Promotion Period. You can only enter in your own name. We reserve the right to check the validity of all entries and to disqualify you if we reasonably believe that your entry does not comply with these terms and conditions, or the entry process has been tampered with. We may also report you to a law enforcement body or seek damages from you.
8. Eligible Entrants must comply with Facebook Terms and Guidelines of Acceptable Use.
WINNER, WINNER CHICKEN DINNER
What can I win?
9. Each week during the promotional period 10 (ten) eligible entrants with the most creative and original response will win 4 (Four) single use Tickets to Taronga Zoo Sydney or Western Plains Zoo up to the value of $180. A total of 400 single use tickets will be given away during the entire promotional period (“Prize(s)”).
10. Each week, the most artisitic and impressive response will also receive 1 (one) special “Giraffe Encounter” Behind the Scenes Experience at Taronga Zoo Sydney up to the value of $30. This experience includes an up-close encounter and opportunity to feed a giraffe with the help of a Taronga Zoo keeper and learn all about these amazing creatures. A total of 10 (ten) Giraffe Encounters are available during the entire promotional period. (“Prize(s)”).
11. During the final week of the promotion, 1 (one) BONANZA prize pack will also be given away. The eligible entrant with the most flair and creativity from the entire Promotion Period will win:
a. Return Flights for four people from their nearest capital city into Sydney up to the value of $2500.
b. Accommodation for one night at “Taronga Zoo’s Roar and Snore” Sydney – up to 2 x tents up to a maximum of $2000 per night. The minimum child age requirement to stay at Roar and Snore is 5 years. Please see full terms and conditions for stay at Roar and Snore here: https://www.taronga.org.au/sydney-zoo/accommodation/roar-and-snore#termsandconditions
c. Single entry tickets for Taronga Zoo Sydney for a family of four people up to the value of $180. (“Prize(s)”).
d. No other additional expenses will be covered e.g. food, transport. All other costs are at the winners expense.
12. The value of the Prize Pool is AUD approx. $20,600. Values are the recommended retail value and are correct at time of printing.
13. Judging 101: This is a game of skill so luck won’t help you win, but an outstanding entry might. We recommend putting maximum effort into your entry. All entries will be judged by the representatives of CTC Australia, who cannot be bribed (not even with lollies) and whose decision is final (“Judge(s)”).
14. All Prize(s) will be awarded to the winning entrants based on the subjective decision of Judge(s)’s assessment of the creativity and originality of your entry (“Winner”).
15. Judging Date and Place: The judging for the Prize(s) will take place at 5 Epic Place Villawood NSW each Monday, starting on 23rd May 2022 and concluding on Monday 25th July 2022.
16. We’ll hunt down our Winner(s), give them the good news, and tell them how they can collect their Prize by emailing or calling them within 2 business days of the draw. We’ll also publish the Winner on our Facebook page.
17. If we can’t track down a Winner despite making all reasonable efforts within 3 days of winner announcement or if the Winner doesn’t claim their Prize by the time we specify, then their Prize will be forfeited. Our Judges’ may judge other “back-up” winning entrants who may become the new Winner. If the new Winner cannot be contacted they will forfeit and the process may be repeated until a suitable Winner is successfully contacted by the Promoter.
THE BORING (BUT IMPORTANT) STUFF
18. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook or Instagram. Any information provided by an entrant is provided to us and not to Facebook & Instagram. Entrants release Facebook & Instagram from all liability in relation to this Promotion.
19. Big brother is watching you: The Prize cannot be sold, scalped, auctioned, raffled, pledged, or promoted as an incentive or reward by you or anyone you get to do so.
20. If the proverbial hits the fan: To the fullest extent permitted by law and subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, we reserve the right to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion (as appropriate) in the event: (a) of alien invasion, zombie attack, war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster or other unforeseen circumstances ; or (b) that this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond our control.
21. It’s not our fault: To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability, or merchantability of the Prize. We can’t exchange, swap or transfer the Prize or any unused portion of it. If the Prize(s) is/are unavailable for reasons beyond our control, we cannot be held liable.
22. If entering or winning this Promotion causes you to suffer any loss, financial or otherwise, that’s unfortunate, but not our responsibility. To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its related companies and each entities' personnel exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense, including loss of opportunity) which is suffered or incurred by any individual in connection with the Promotion or Prize, including but not limited to: (i) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (ii) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iii) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (iv) any tax liability incurred by the Winner or entrant; (v) any direct, indirect, economic or consequential loss; (vi) any loss arising from negligence; (vii) any liability for personal injury or death. Nothing in these conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the Australian Securities and Investment Commission Act 2001 or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia.
23. Prepare for fame: The Promoter may take photographs of the Winner. They might be artistic, they might not – either way we get to choose whether we use them or not. By entering this Promotion, you consent to us: (a) using your personal details (name, likeness, image and/or voice); and (b) agree to media exposure for the purpose of any future promotional, marketing, advertising or publicity (in any media) of our choice for an unlimited period without remuneration or other compensation.
24. Your personal information: Your entry and entry details become our property. By entering the promotion, unless you tell us otherwise, you consent to us using your personal information for running the Promotion, awarding Prizes and getting tattoos in your honour. We’ll only share your information with our related entities and contractors for the above purposes. The Winner’s(s’) personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments as required by law. You can ask us to access the personal information we hold about you and request that corrections be made to it – but only where such correction requests are legitimate.
25. If you want to know the nitty gritty details of what we do with your personal information, how you can access or correct the information we hold about you, who we’ll share it with overseas, how you can make a privacy related complaint and how we’ll deal with your complaint, you can contact CTC Australia at www.ctcaustralia.com